- Mouthwash dispenser; glass bottle with BPA-free food-grade pump. Comes with a collapsible silicone funnel that helps refill your bottle without making spills.
- Easy pumping action that only takes 2 to 3 pumps to get the right amount for each rinse
- Each pump will dispense about 1/4 fluid ounce of mouthwash liquid or about 1.5 teaspoons; so you would only need 1 gentle pump for a child’s mouthwash needs; 2 gentle pumps for an adult who prefer a smaller amount; 3 gentle pumps for an adult who likes a mouth full
- Holds up to 37 oz. of mouthwash liquid, hand wash only, wash before first use
- Bottle measures 3.3″x 3.3″ x 11″(Height with fully extended pump)
this is made of heavy duty glass and also it allows. The important things that impress me the most about this item is the pump. It is a well made pump, squirts out just sufficient liquid, and also it is eye-catching. The bottle has measurements on so you know just how much you have in there and also it comes with a channel, which you really don’t require, to fill the bottle. The mouth is broad sufficient to load it up with Listerine without spilling any mouthwash. I like it!
It was super easy to assemble. It comes with a collapsable funnel to help loaded with mouthwash. I like that it’s glass as well as pretty heavy so it will not get overturned quickly. I haven’t seen any kind of leak problems, however I do keep a small mug below just in case.
Perfect for limiting mouthwash amount per use. My kids appeared to be consuming the stuff a lot more than it should be. 2 pumps is an ideal amount for them and allow the mouthwash to last longer in the house. I also loved it didn’t have a cup area, we have recyclable cups for the mouthwash, which limits waste.
This item is attractive and sturdy. It holds a whole bottle of mouthwash and dispensers just the right amount.
Much better than my previous one: high quality, sturdy pump, great little collapsible funnel that makes filling the bottle easy. Looks so much better on my vanity than a plastic mouthwash bottle; especially since I buy the big bottles at Costco.