- This hand pump fits most gallon jug as long as their cap size is 38mm 38-400 which is about 1.5 inches diameter of top opening; NO MORE MESS trying to pour the liquid out of a heavy gallon container
- SAVE TIME and MONEY knowing that each pump dispenses about 1/4 fluid ounce of liquid or about 1.5 teaspoons so you no longer have to worry about using too much product; great to use as a syrup pump
- Our gallon pump dispenser dispenser is BPA-free plastic with stainless steel spring so you can SAFELY use it for syrups, flavorings on ice, and making your favorite dessert
- Fits your needs with 2 tubes and easily trimmable with a pair of sharp scissors if the tube is longer than you need; 1 gallon bottle pump is easily disassembled for rinsing
- CAP INCLUDED with this gallon pump so that instead of tap the spout a few times after pumping to get the remaining product out of the spout, you can simply close off the cap to avoid dripping
I wanted a pump for my gallon container of cherry syrup to make fountain-style cherry soda pops. Includes 2 tubes. Fits the gallon containers of Lucy’s Family Owned – Cut Ice Snow Cone Syrup completely when utilizing the longer tube. The best part is the attached drip stopper.
So pleased I got this pump! Fits perfectly on the gallon jug of hand sanitizer I have! Even has a little cover that prevents drips!
Use for liquid fertilizer works like charm
Works great. No leaks. Adjustable tube length. Very sturdy. Easy to use one-handed. Holding up well.
Exactly what I wanted. Bought it for my grandkids mouthwash glass dispenser. Needed one that dispenses down. Was the best one.